- Founded Lieberman Enterprises (record and movie distributor). Grew from single unit one-stop for jukebox operators to NASDAQ traded company serving Wal-Mart, Sears, and large discounters.
- Started Carousel Snack Bars in shopping mall arcade. Expanded from single location to 300-unit restaurant chain in 40 states under the A&W name.
- Purchased Mazzco, small parts business serving amusement and vending industries. Expanded to national presence and $16 million in sales. Sold in 2006.
Long Term Objectives
- As a closely held company, long term success is the goal. No outside stockholders or pressures facing traditional private equity firms.
- Management time available to help target company achieve growth objectives.
- Company currently operates three businesses. Current infrastructure (Finance, HR, IT) can be utilized to help a company focus on growth and leave the “back end” to Lieberman’s experienced team.